• Català
  • Castellano
  • English
Areas General Services Presidency Decision makers clinch regulatory toll to drive on Formentera

Decision makers clinch regulatory toll to drive on Formentera

ple-consell-de-formentera prem1Members of the Formentera Council and opposition came together today for a special full-house assembly, a gathering marked by the announcement of definitive approval for a a fee drivers must pay if they wish to enter, circulate and park on public roads.

CiF mobility councillor Rafael González said he anticipated his department would begin validating reservation requests for July and August. Since formentera.eco went online April 15, three thousand three-hundred and sixty-six people have registered.

The one-off plenary also brought cross-party backing for the working codes for the registry of heritage declarations and registry of tasks appropriate to a range of public service positions on the Formentera Council. Also granted the go-ahead, this time despite PP abstention was the “Inventory of Assets and the Formentera Council's 2019 “Inventory of Assets and Rights” (Inventari de Béns i Drets).

Home for the aged
Assembly participants gave cross-party backing for the proposed amendment to a deal between the Govern balear and Formentera whereby the Palma administration agrees to foot the bill for 70% of the €2 million-plus assisted living residence while Formentera will be on the hook for the remaining 30%. Social welfare councillor Vanessa Parellada pointed out that the associated construction project was moving along quickly and is hoped to be finished by next year.

May 23, 2019
Àrea de Comunicació
Formentera Council

Presidency

Press Office

971 32 10 87 - Ext: 3181
premsa@conselldeformentera.cat

webturisme baix1

Ràdio Illa

horaris_eng_baix_1

rss_formentera_1